African Black Soap Sugar Whippie, Unscented
This African black soap whippie is unscented. The natural scent of african black soap is present and very mild.
African Black Soap Benefits
African Black soap also performs as a super effective clarifying shampoo for locs, loose naturals, and straight and wavy hair types alike. It almost sounds to good to be true. But... umm... it's true.
Our black soap is made from cocoa pod ash, shea butter, coconut oil, palm oil and water, which makes it incredibly rich in antioxidants and minerals like vitamin A, E and iron. Combined, these ingredients come together to offer you amazing skin healing benefits.
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Sucrose (pure cane sugar)
- African Black Soap (Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, and cocoa pod ash)
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Rose (Rosa damascena) Distillate
- Stearic Acid
- Myristic Acid
- Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate
- Theobroma Cacao (Dark Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Leuconostoc)
- Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Use as a body wash
Use a little at a time, and lather it all over your body, simple 😋, external use only. African black soap provides mild exfoliation, so you get wash benefits, scrubbie benefits, and moisture benefits all in one. Enjoy!
Use as a hair shampoo
This is an ideal deep cleansing hair shampoo for all hair types. It is especially good at deep cleaning locs and clarifying hair strands. It's also an amazing wash for curly, wavy, and straight hair types looking for natural moisturizing wash. This soap is truly one of a kind.
* Apply on small area to test for skin sensitivities before applying all over.