why you’ll crave it
This 100% natural unrefined shea butter has been drizzled with a dash of raw dark cocoa butter. It looks and feels so incredibly amazing. The cookie dough texture just slathers onto skin and hair with such lusciousness. You’ll be dreaming of honey dipped almonds while you use it. Our pressed shea butter is packed full of nourishing ingredients naturally – no need to fortify it with anything it doesn’t naturally come with. It is just as nourishing and delectable as nature intended it.
We mixed fresh unrefined ivory shea butter with a dash of dark cocoa butter and the perfect blend of essential oils and natural fragrance and hand poured them in to jars ready for you to enjoy.
shea butter is intensely moisturizing and healing for even the most sensitive skin types. In fact, it is best used to nourish chronic dry or irritated skin. Shea butter is organic by nature. It comes from the shea nut that grows on the karite tree in Ghana. Mocha Whip sources directly from Kumasi, Ghana dealing directly with our shea sisters and brothers to ensure they get the best possible compensation for their handcrafted raw butters. Our unrefined shea butter has five principal fatty acids: palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, and arachidic , all saturated fatty acids with skin healing benefits.
Believe it or not, cocoa butter in it’s rawest form is actually very dark brown because it hasn’t been through the roasting process that separates the cocoa butter from the bean. Dark cocoa butter specifically is loaded with rich antioxidants and caffeine beneficial for stimulating the skin, fighting signs of aging and minimizing damage from free radicals. Our unrefined dark cocoa butter is full of vitamins and saturated fats that your skin and hair will love.
At Mocha Whip, we source our dark cocoa butter from the fruit of the cacao tree in Ghana. We drizzle this relatively hard butter lightly into our pure shea to create a super sexy, ultra-nourishing butter blend. That is easy to apply and and even easier to enjoy.
unrefined shea butter, raw dark cocoa butter, essential oils, natural fragrance
oh, the many uses
use as a body butter
- massage it in on wet or dry skin. It’s a great after-shower moisturizer. It’s also intensely repairing, so applying liberally to feet then sleeping in socks allows the butters to penetrate and restore dry, cracked itchy skin amazingly well. Please note a little goes a looong way, seriously. So scoop a little at a time, and enjoy. Warning: the air-light texture is addicting.
use as a makeup remover
- melt away makeup with ease. Even waterproof eyeliner and brow gels melt of with ease using our shea butter swirlie.
use as a hair moisturizer
- this is a go-to hair-sealant for curly girls. Since this is pure shea and oil use this on wet hair only. Dampen your hair with water then seal in the moisture with this whippie dream. Perfect for wash-n-go’s, braids, cornrows, twists, twistouts and any other natural style your heart desires.
use as a deep conditioning treatment
- for all hair types use this as a temporary deep conditioning treatment to nourish your hair inside and out. After shampooing, slather your hair with this lusciousness, leave in for at least 5 minutes, then rinse. If you want to kick up the reparative super powers, leave it in over night under a shower cap. Or leave in for 15 minutes under the dryer.
- Enjoy! (ummm… don’t eat it)
We know you will be tempted, but resist the urge… don’t eat it.
Apply on small area to test for skin sensitivities before applying all over.