why you’ll crave it
These 100% natural unrefined shea butter balls are perfect for body application. Each butterball should cover your entire body. The cookie dough texture just slathers onto skin with such richness. You’ll be dreaming of vanilla, ginger, cinnamon spice and everything nice while you use this. Our pure shea butter is packed full of nourishing ingredients naturally – no need to fortify it with anything it doesn’t naturally come with. It is just as nourishing and delectable as nature intended it.
We mixed fresh unrefined ivory shea butter with the perfect blend of essential oils and natural fragrance and just a dash of vegan wax to raise the melting point. We then hand pour them into molds, let them cure, and jar them for you to enjoy.
shea butter is intensely moisturizing and healing for even the most sensitive skin types. In fact, it is best used to nourish chronic dry or irritated skin. Shea butter is organic by nature. It comes from the shea nut that grows on the karite tree in Ghana. Mocha Whip sources directly from Kumasi, Ghana dealing directly with our shea sisters and brothers to ensure they get the best possible compensation for their handcrafted raw butters. Our unrefined shea butter has five principal fatty acids: palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, and arachidic , all saturated fatty acids with skin healing benefits.
unrefined shea butter, phthalate-free fragrance, cinnamon essential oil, carnauba wax
* contains cinnamon essential oil
oh, the many uses
use as a body butter
- Not for face. Contains cinnamon essential oil. Slide these luscious lil’ butter balls over your entire body. One butter ball should be enough for entire body application. We’ve added vegan wax to raise the melting point, but be very mindful that these butter balls can melt in high heat (90 degrees F +). External use only.
- massage it in on wet or dry skin. It’s a great after-shower moisturizer. It’s also intensely repairing, so applying liberally to feet then sleeping in socks allows the butters to penetrate and restore dry, cracked itchy skin amazingly well. Please note a little goes a looong way, seriously. So scoop a little at a time, and enjoy.
use as a hair pomade
- Due to the vegan wax incorporated, these butterballs work great on moisturized or dampened hair to provide edge control, sleek ponytails, and other clean styles free of fly-aways and frizz.
- Enjoy! (ummm… don’t eat it)
We know you will be tempted, but resist the urge… don’t eat it.
Apply on small area to test for skin sensitivities before applying all over.
These butter balls melt at temperatures over 88 degrees F.