why you’ll crave it
This creamy shea + aloe blend holds intense softening properties. This simple blended body cream is fast-absorbing, nongreasy and ultra-rich. You’ll be dreaming of cherry coated almonds while you use it. Our shealoe butter cream is packed full of nourishing ingredients naturally – no need to fortify it with anything it doesn’t naturally come with. It is just as nourishing and delectable as nature intended it.
We took fresh unrefined ivory shea butter and the perfect blend of aloe, vegetable glycerin and essential oils then whipped them together to create a creamy, butter cream texture glides onto skin dream.
shea butter is intensely moisturizing and healing for even the most sensitive skin types. In fact, it is best used to nourish chronic dry or irritated skin. Shea butter is organic by nature. It comes from the shea nut that grows on the karite tree in Ghana. Mocha Whip sources directly from Kumasi, Ghana dealing directly with our shea sisters and brothers to ensure they get the best possible compensation for their handcrafted raw butters. Our unrefined shea butter has five principal fatty acids: palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, and arachidic , all saturated fatty acids with skin healing benefits.
Aloe vera boasts a full array of skin-loving, ultra-nourishing properties. From soothing skin irritation and symptoms from psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis, to calming down redness, dryness and inflammation.
Aloe vera carries a host of vitamins and antioxidants that nourish your skin. The key components of aloe vera have even been shown to minimize the effects of ultraviolet (UV) rays, and help prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
aloe juice, unrefined shea butter, tapioca flour, glycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate (and) cetyl alcohol (and) butylene glycolvitamin e oil, fragrance, *lactobacillus ferment & lactobacillus & cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract, fragrance.
* contains plant-based preservative derived from fermented coconut.
* be sure to patch test for skin sensitivities.
oh, the many uses
use for daily skin moisture
- Massage into wet or dry skin daily, even on-the-go for fast-absorbing ultra-softening results. Please note a little goes a looong way, seriously. So scoop a little at a time, and enjoy. Warning: the rich texture is addicting.
use for night-time repairing moisture
- Massage into wet or dry skin after showering for deep penetrating, restorative moisture. Please note a little goes a looong way, seriously. So scoop a little at a time, and enjoy. Warning: the rich texture is addicting.
use as the ultimate restorative foot treatment
- At night, massage a generous amount onto wet or dry feet, add socks, and go to bed. The ultra-softening and repairing will work its “magic” as you sleep. You should notice wonderful softening and restorative results from consistent use.
- Enjoy! (ummm… don’t eat it)
We know you will be tempted, but resist the urge… don’t eat it.
Apply on small area to test for skin sensitivities before applying all over.